Eligibility & Enrollment
- You are eligible for benefits starting on your date of hire if you are an employee working 20 hours or more per week.
- You may enroll your legal spouse or qualified Domestic Partner
- If you are enrolling a Domestic Partner, you will need to complete this affidavit and submit it through BenefitSolver during the online enrollment process.
- Your dependent children/step-children under the age of 26
- Over age 26 ONLY if they are incapacitated due to a disability and primarily dependent on you for support.
When can I enroll or make changes?
In general, you can only make changes to your benefits during Open Enrollment. But if your family goes through a significant event like marriage, divorce, or a new baby, you may be eligible to change some of your benefits to fit your new situation. You have 31 days to make your benefit change on BenefitSolver via SSO.
How to enroll?
Log on to BenefitSolver via SSO below from ServiceNow’s network or from outside the network visit BenefitSolver directly. If you are first time user, you will need to register using our company key: ServiceNow (case-sensitive).