First, let’s see if you’re eligible for benefits. You are eligible starting on your date of hire if you’re an employee working 20 hours or more per week. You may enroll your legal spouse or same or opposite sex domestic partner and your dependent children under the age of 26 in your medical, dental and vision plans.
You may already know this, but in case you don’t: you’ve got some great benefits at your disposal. Get to know them so you can make the right choices for your lifestyle. If you need help, you’re in luck: ServiceNow benefits are ALEX’s specialty, and he just loves to help employees figure out which plans are best for them.
To go over all of them yourself, we recommend you learn about them in this order:
First, make sure you received a “Notice of Benefits Enrollment” from us. Wait 24 hours after receiving that before trying to sign up, to ensure you’re already set up in the system.
To enroll, follow these steps:
- Go to BenefitSolver, our platform for managing your benefits.
- Click on Register to set up your username, password and security questions. Our Company Key is “benefitsolver” (note: it’s case sensitive).
- Click Start Here and follow the instructions to enroll in your benefits or waive coverage. Tip: if you need to reference any of your plan docs, they are also in BenefitSolver under the Reference Center.
For medical, dental, vision, and/or financial benefits, we recommend you wait to receive your Welcome materials from the carriers before using your benefits.
Once you’ve completed your enrollment, you can expect the following:
- ID cards for medical in 7-10 business days
- No ID cards for dental and vision – your provider can verify benefits using your social security number
If you have questions or problems throughout the year, make sure you keep these resources handy to help you work through your issue: