Perks & Discounts
Perks: The real currency of tech companies
There are many perks of being a ServiceNow employee. And we don’t just rest on our laurels – we’re always evaluating and adding new ones to the list.
Here’s what all employees have access to today:
- Tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 per calendar year for courses as part of a degree program.
- Professional development funding: Reimbursement or payment for professional association meetings, conferences, or seminars to help you succeed at your job.
- Charitable contribution match: A corporate match on your donation to a charitable organization, up to two times per year and for a maximum of $500.
- Flexible work from home policy: Work from home when you need to, with your manager’s approval.
- Fond perks platform: Employees get access to discounts on hundreds of products and services including fitness, travel, professional development, home services, entertainment, and more.
Employees at our Santa Clara headquarters have some extra perks on-site:
- Free snacks, fruit, and beverages
- Cafeteria (and occasional food trucks)
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Car wash and oil change station
- Dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off
- Gym facility, with fitness classes and showers
- Free car and bicycle parking, as well as commuter bus